⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Juelich checker

From: stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk <stephen.pascoe>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 09:40:05 +0000

Hi Dave,

Both BADC and Reading CF-checker links resolved for me this morning. Are they still dead for you?

You can also download the checker from http://pypi.python.org/pypi/cfchecker/.

The Juelich checker looks like an excellent system. It would be better if it was available on the standard HTTP port as it will be inaccessible from some institutions.

I simply provide package management support to Rosalyn as primary developer and I know she wants to completely refactor the codebase soon. It would be ideal if the underlying checker logic from both systems could be merged so that we have one official CF compliance API.

Cheers,
Stephen.

---
Stephen Pascoe  +44 (0)1235 445980
Centre of Environmental Data Archival
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Oxford, Didcot OX11 0QX, UK