⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Juelich checker

From: Dave Allured <dave.allured>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:07:30 -0600

Steve,

The Reading checker link is working again for me. Thanks to whomever
fixed this.

It is valuable to have access to completely independent checkers.
Among other things, they can catch each others' mistakes and
omissions. I hope that Juelich continues to maintain their checker
independently, and I hope that the official CF website will
acknowledge this important effort by including the requested link to
the Juelich checker.

Dave A.
NOAA/PSD/CIRES
Boulder, Colorado USA