⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Ocean CTD data following CF Conventions v1.6

From: andrew walsh <awalsh>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 12:24:54 +1000

Hi John,

We have now constructed a real netCDF file for you to check. QC flag
variables have been added in. The QC flagging method is based on the
proposed IODE scheme in (1) below.

Attached are the sample .nc file, text (ncdump) of same and a document
specifying the CDL.

Thanks and Regards,

Andrew Walsh

Ref.

(1) Konovalov et. al (March 2012), Proposal to adopt a quality flag scheme
standard
for oceanographic and marine meteorological data, Version 1.2.