⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Juelich checker

From: Dave Allured <dave.allured>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 19:54:02 -0600

Dear CF,

Please add the Juelich checker to the list of on-line CF compliance checkers:

    http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/conformance/compliance-checker/

I have had good results from the Juelich checker many times since it
was first announced. I found the Juelich team to be responsive to
upgrade and fix requests. The checker link can be found in the
original announcement:

    http://mailman.cgd.ucar.edu/pipermail/cf-metadata/2010/026145.html

Let me know if it is necessary to start a Trac ticket for a request
like this. Thank you for your consideration.

One other related question. What is the status of the Reading/NERC
copy of the CF checker? It is currently a dead link on the CF checker
page.

==Dave