⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF conventions and netCDF4 groups

From: Jim Biard <jbiard>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 16:23:12 -0400

Erik,

Charlie's proposal is heavily oriented towards ensembles. I tend to favor
hierarchical scoping, but every option has one sort of weakness or another.

Grace and peace,

Jim

[image: CICS-NC] <http://www.cicsnc.org/>Visit us on
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/cicsnc> *Jim Biard*
*Research Scholar*
Cooperative Institute for Climate and Satellites NC <http://cicsnc.org/>
NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information <http://ncdc.noaa.gov/>
*formerly NOAA?s National Climatic Data Center*
151 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28801
e: jbiard at cicsnc.org
o: +1 828 271 4900

*Connect with us on Facebook for climate
<http://www.facebook.com/NOAANCEIclimate> and ocean and geophysics
<http://www.facebook.com/NOAANCEIoceangeo> information, and follow us on
Twitter at _at_NOAANCEIclimate
<http://www.twitter.com/NOAANCEIclimate>and _at_NOAANCEIocngeo