⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New Standard Names for Satellite Data

From: Aleksandar Jelenak - NOAA Affiliate <aleksandar.jelenak>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 11:56:14 -0400

Does anyone wants to comment further on the standard name below? It's
been almost three weeks since I provided the definition.

Standard name: collocation_time_interval

Definition:
The temporal difference between two measurement events being
collocated. Collocation is a process in remote sensing of grouping two
independent measurements based on a set of spatial, temporal, and
viewing geometry criteria.

Units: s

       -Aleksandar