⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard name for ultraviolet radiation

From: gisbert.breitbach at hzg.de <gisbert.breitbach>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:08:39 +0100

Hello,
we are measuring global radiation and photosynthetic active radiation
using the standard names surface_downwelling_shortwave_flux_in_air and
surface_downwelling_photosynthetic_photon_spherical_irradiance_in_air.

Now we added a sensor for ultraviolet radiation from 100-400nm. I couldn't
find a standard name for this kind of radiation. Is there a way of
construction a standard name from existing standard names (something like
downwelling_spectral_radiative_flux_in_air_integrated_from_100_to_400nm)
or should a new standard name get defined?

Best regards,
Gisbert
Dr. Gisbert Breitbach
Institute of Coastal Research
Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht
Tel.: +49 4152 87 1563
Fax: +49 4152 87 4 1563
E-Mail: Gisbert.Breitbach at hzg.de
Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht
Zentrum f?r Material- und K?stenforschung GmbH
Max-Planck-Stra?e 1 I 21502 Geesthacht I Deutschland/Germany

Gesch?ftsf?hrer/Board of Management: Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Kaysser, Dipl.-Ing. Michael Gan?
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: MinDirig Wilfried Kraus
Amtsgericht L?beck HRB 285 GE (Register Court)
Internet: http://www.hzg.de