⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Nitrate and nitrite

From: Cameron-smith, Philip <cameronsmith1>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:05:01 -0800

Hi,

I agree, this is an easy extension, of two existing std_names:

moles_of_nitrate_and_nitrite_per_unit_mass_in_sea_water

moles_of_nitrate_per_unit_mass_in_sea_water

However, the definitions of the two std_names above are minimal, so it wouldn't hurt to expand a little for the new names, along the lines Roy mentions below.

Best wishes,

      Philip

Dr Philip Cameron-Smith, pjc at llnl.gov, Lawrence Livermore National Lab.