⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] standard_name modifiers

From: Robert Muetzelfeldt <r.muetzelfeldt>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 23:16:01 +0000

Can we please resurrect the topic of a grammar for standard names, which
Jonathan and I have raised in the past? - see
http://mailman.cgd.ucar.edu/pipermail/cf-metadata/2010/007093.html for
an entry point. This discussion illustrates as clearly as can be that
the time has come to really get to grips with this - ultimately there
really is no alternative. If this forum is not the right place to
develop this in detail, then I'm very happy to be contacted off-list.

Cheers,
Robert