⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF point observation Conventions ready for review

From: Steve Hankin <Steven.C.Hankin>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 10:26:42 -0800

Hi All,

Its approaching two weeks (Oct 27) since a revised "CF point observation
Conventions" proposal was made:

    https://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/wiki/PointObservationConventions

    https://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/ticket/37

Given the complexity of the proposal, it would be helpful if discussion
happened sooner than later, including statements of support or issues to
be resolved. Input is especially important from data providers who
actually write point observation files.

The ideas have been floated for more than a year and a number of
projects need a resolution.

    - Steve