⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard Names Status Update

From: Christiane Textor <christiane.textor>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:42:42 +0200

Dear Alison,

In your email of October 4 you wrote that you wish to close the
discussion on aerosols and chemistry proposals already by October 18.

However, I fear that this date is too early given the various other
threads which were opened as follow-ups of these proposals, e.g. on cell
metrics, units, and coordinated variables.

Therefore I would suggest to leave the discussion open until these major
issues will be settled.

Best regards,
Christiane

--