⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] website update

From: Kyle Halliday <halliday1>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:19:56 -0700

CF Community -

As you're likely aware, we have been developing a new CF Website,
located at:
http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/
(Note the new URL - it will likely change again once the
institution-neutral domain name cfconventions.org, is functioning).

Phase 1 of the transition, the transfer of static content is now
complete, and Brian and I will be updating our respective versions of
the website shortly to reflect this.
Phase 2 of the transition, preparation for the migration of CF
discussions from the mailing list to the new Trac system, is well underway.
The following page describes how the new "ticket" system will handle CF
discussions - please read it and respond with any feedback or questions:
http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/discussion/about-the-cf-trac-ticket-system/

I anticipate that the official transition will take place next week -
the cf-metadata mailing list will be deactivated, the mailing list
archives will be transferred to the new website, and discussion can then
continue within the new system.

Thanks!
Kyle