⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Thoughts about CF future

From: Bryan Lawrence <b.n.lawrence>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 09:36:20 +0100

Hi John

Thanks for this!

I promised to write something similar myself ... and have failed miserably.
(Actually, I've been failing miserably on a number of promises lately ...
many of you will know why :-) ...

... so I'm especially glad you've done this. Further, I think you've written
is very similar to what I would have written but in about half the text ...
(so everyone should thank you :-)

Your suggestions for governance are precisely what I think we should do, and
as Jonathan says in follow-up, what we need are some dedicated folk to work
on it ... more on this when I can.

Cheers,
Bryan