⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Thoughts about CF future

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 08:33:33 +0100

Dear John

Thank you for your helpful thoughts. I agree that we need to think about all
the points you listed, and also about governance arrangements. We also have a
pressing need for staff effort to devote to CF.

> CF has a small section about
> both Station and Trajectory data, that is good as far as it goes, but
> needs more semantics to be complete.

In its current form it is appropriate for GCM output and hence useful to the
standard. Could you elaborate the ways in which it is incomplete?