⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard regions for the OMIP CMIP6 request

From: Jonathan Gregory <jonathan.gregory>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 14:56:39 +0100

Dear Martin

I see that the Strait of Gibraltar is already in this list
http://cfconventions.org/Data/cf-standard-names/docs/standardized-region-names.html
but it's mispelled as gibralter_strait! That should be corrected. I've never
heard it called "Gibraltar Strait" but Google does find some rare hits for that
and so we could keep it that way round for consistency with other straits.

davis_strait is in the list.

----- Forwarded message from Martin Juckes - UKRI STFC <martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk> -----