⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] use of integral_wrt_depth_of_sea_water_practical_salinity

From: Alison Pamment - UKRI STFC <alison.pamment>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 15:22:25 +0000

Dear Sebastien,

I'd like to confirm that the definitions of all the integral_wrt_depth and integral_wrt_height names were updated last week in accordance with the discussion in this thread (see version 52 of the standard name table) so please do go ahead and use this approach for (not) specifying the bounds! As Jonathan pointed out, it wasn't necessary to update all the integral_wrt_time names, so only 11 names were actually affected in the end.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065