⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Platform Heave

From: Hamilton, Steve <sj.hamilton>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 07:51:11 +0000

All,

Thanks for all the comments, I have tried to capture as below -

          Parameter Name

       Standard Name

       Definition

        Canonical Units

         Platform Heave

         Platform_Height_above_mean_sea_Level

        Standard names for platform describe the motion and orientation of the vehicle from which observations are made e.g. aeroplane, ship or satellite. Height above mean sea Level is the linear vertical (up/down) distance of the platform in respect to the mean sea level.

       Platform Heave Rate

         Tendency_of_Platform_Height_above_mean_sea_Level

        Standard names for platform describe the motion and orientation of the vehicle from which observations are made e.g. aeroplane, ship or satellite. "tendency_of_X" means derivative of X with respect to time. Height above mean sea Level is the linear vertical (up/down) distance of the platform in respect to the mean sea level.

        m s-1

Please let me know if you have further comments

Thanks

Steve