⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Trac forwarding to mailing list

From: Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate <dave.allured>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:33:15 -0600

All,

A couple people confirmed to me that Trac forwarding is currently working
as intended. Thanks Jeff and Karl.

The tricky thing is that Trac messages bypass the Mailman process, so they
don't go into the Mailman archive, or receive the Mailman footer lines.

Sorry for the extra noise, but I am glad to get this confirmed.

--Dave