⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] July standard name table update

From: Stephane TAROT <Stephane.Tarot>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 14:22:42 +0200

Dear Alison, dear All,

In June, I raised a topic about the creation of
wind_from_direction_of_gust.
 From my point of view, it was agreed.

As it was a recent topic, I understand it wasn't in the June update, but
it also wasn't in the July update.
Any chance for it to be in the September update ?

Best regards

St?phane

Le 27/07/2017 ? 17:31, alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk a ?crit :