⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] station name and ID

From: Ateljevich, Eli_at_DWR <Eli.Ateljevich>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 04:29:50 +0000

I have scalar time series from USGS and NOAA, both of which use an integer code 9414290 and a readable name "San Francisco, CA".

Any suggestions how to list them both and which is preferred for timeseries_id? Can anyone give me an example of what typically goes in "station_info", something that is in many of the examples but not with any kind of serious content ... the examples are just "any kind of station info".

Thanks. I realize there must be a standard answer or example, but I can't seem to find them.