⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] new standard names for flood simulation

From: Eizi TOYODA <toyoda>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 19:20:27 +0900

Dear CF community,

One month has passed silently after the discussion converged. Is there
anything to do for registration into the standard name table?

Best Regards,
Eizi

P.S. for anyone interested, updated description and a sample CDL are
available at:
  desc - https://gist.github.com/etoyoda/efb7ceeb010e71d0105c
  CDL - https://gist.github.com/etoyoda/1ad78c1df01126c3e731

Best Regards,