⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] provisional status for changes to the convention

From: Schultz, Martin <m.schultz>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 22:35:34 +0000

John,

   indeed I would consider it as "RFC" version, i.e. a non-released specification. People can try to build datasets/services with this new specification and report problems back, but it would be clear that the pre-release might still change and some software might have to be adapted again after final release. I don't see a reason why this modern software approach shouldn't work for a text document that deals with a data convention.

Cheers,

Martin

Message: 3