⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF standard name table at the moment

From: John Graybeal <john.graybeal>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 10:16:28 -0700

On Apr 24, 2014, at 09:22, Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory at reading.ac.uk> wrote:

> I don't know how to look at the CF standard name table at the moment

Oy, I can't figure out how to easily make use of the http://cf-convention.github.io/documents.html (the Documents tab at the new github.io site) HTML and XML standard name tables either, other than downloading the raw HTML and then viewing it in a browser.

In the meantime, if in a pinch I go to http://mmisw.org/orr/#http://mmisw.org/ont/cf/parameter, scroll to bottom and click on Contents, then Individuals to see a table with all the standard names information in a table.

John
John Graybeal
Marine Data Manager

M +1 408 675-5445