⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Vertical datums (again)

From: David Hassell <d.c.hassell>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 12:25:09 +0000

Dear Jonathan,

I like the idea of name for a grid mapping that doesn't actually map,
but suggest a name of "null_mapping" (instead of "null") to better
indicate to humans that whilst the variable is not mapping, it is
doing something.

All the best,

David

---- Original message from Jonathan Gregory (02PM 11 Mar 14)