⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Vertical datums (again)

From: David Hassell <d.c.hassell>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:07:21 +0000

Hello,

(Apologies if this has been covered way back in the e-mail traffic, or
I've misuderstood.)

I'm a bit confused as to the use of these grid_mapping parameters with
vertical coordinates - do we need new grid_mapping_names? I'm
thinking, for example, of linking a geoid specification to a vertical
"altitude" coordinate.

Thanks,

David

---- Original message from Jonathan Gregory (12PM 11 Mar 14)