⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Vertical datums (again)

From: Signell, Richard <rsignell>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 07:34:10 -0500

Although we've got plenty of food for thought already, here's an extra
helping:

How ESRI (arguably the largest purveyor of geospatial software, e.g. 10,000
users at their annual conference) handles vertical datums:
http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/main/10.1/index.html#//003r00000015000000

http://edndoc.esri.com/arcsde/9.3/api/japi/docs/com/esri/sde/sdk/pe/PeVertCS.html

-Rich