⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Towards recognizing and exploiting hierarchical groups

From: Charlie Zender <zender>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:02:08 -0700

Hello Jim,

Just a note to affirm that the gradualist approach you recommend below
seems the natural to me. Settle the meanings of groups and scope first.
This is the foundation.

If the foundation seems solid, then take-on the definition of specific
group-aware metadata features aimed at exploiting relationships among
groups (like the "ensemble" feature type I described), rather than using
them purely as containers.

Le 17/09/2013 06:51, Jim Biard a ?crit :

--
Charlie Zender, Earth System Sci. & Computer Sci.
University of California, Irvine 949-891-2429 )'(