⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] new standard names for CIN, LFC,LCL; update to CAPE

From: Seth McGinnis <mcginnis>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 22:41:14 -0600

Hi Philip,

I could go for that. I wasn't sure if there were any established usages
regarding start/origin/beginning/etc or end/finish/etc, so I picked that pair
as a first stab at it just on the grounds of sounding nice to my ear.

Your argument makes sense, and I'd be happy to go that way. Further input is
also welcome.

Cheers,

--Seth