⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] GOES-R generated binary mask products under proposal

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 09:39:21 +0100

Dear Charles

Thanks for your proposals. As for the procedure, it is that Alison Pamment
(the manager of standard names) will review the discussion, and if she does
not identify any new questions, she will schedule the new standard names for
inclusion in the standard name table.

----- Forwarded message from Charles Paxson <cpaxson at aer.com> -----