⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] pH standard name?

From: John Maurer <jmaurer>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:00:55 -1000

Hi all,
What is the recommended CF standard name associated with pH? In particular,
the dataset I am working with reports the pH of sea water samples. I could
not find anything related to pH in the standard name table online, but
perhaps I'm not using the correct search terms. Since pH is not a
recognized UDUNIT, I'm also assuming the units for a pH quantity would be
"1" (dimensionless)?
Thanks,
John Maurer
Pacific Islands Ocean Observing System (PacIOOS)
University of Hawaii at Manoa