⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Proposal for standard names: tropospheric trace gas column amounts

From: Cameron-smith, Philip <cameronsmith1>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 02:28:31 +0000

Hi All,

All of the std_names that count atoms and molecules currently have canonical units that use moles and meters, so I would want to continue that.

I had not realized that udunits did not include molecules.

To the udunits experts: How hard is it to add 'molecules' permanently, using the information Sander provides below?

Best wishes,

      Philip

Dr Philip Cameron-Smith, pjc at llnl.gov, Lawrence Livermore National Lab.