⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Expanding the standard_name metadata

From: Cameron-smith, Philip <cameronsmith1>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 17:44:10 -0700

Hi Martin,

One tiny point if we do follow your suggestion. Many programs automatically highlight a link so it can be clicked on. Unfortunately, my email program (Outlook 2010) misidentifies the link. Specifically, your line

  <compound_codelist>http://rdfdata.eionet.europa.eu/airquality/components/10</compound_codelist<http://rdfdata.eionet.europa.eu/airquality/components/10%3c/compound_codelist>>

tries to take me to the following URL:

http://rdfdata.eionet.europa.eu/airquality/components/10</compound_codelist<http://rdfdata.eionet.europa.eu/airquality/components/10%3c/compound_codelist>

which fails. I assume the link is intended to be:

http://rdfdata.eionet.europa.eu/airquality/components/10

which works. I am not sure how widespread this problem is.

Is there a way to modify your notation to avoid such problems?

Best wishes,

      Philip

Dr Philip Cameron-Smith, pjc at llnl.gov, Lawrence Livermore National Lab.