⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Another potentially useful extension to the standard_name table

From: Cameron-smith, Philip <cameronsmith1>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:24:56 -0700

Hi John,

Jonathan's program already generated the vocab from the existing names (hopefully we can prevail on Jonathan to run it on the latest CF version). That should seed the program(s). Vocab could then be added as desired.

For the program to have staying power, it will be necessary that the grammar also be easy to amend and extend.

What is MMI?
Would it be run locally, or via the web, or both?

Best wishes,

     Philip

Dr Philip Cameron-Smith, pjc at llnl.gov, Lawrence Livermore National Lab.