⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Dimensionless vertical coordinate values

From: Karl Taylor <taylor13>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:19:33 -0700

Dear Richard,

I, for one, agree that clarification is needed, and would encourage you
to open a ticket labeled "defect", since I think all that is needed is
modification of the text (probably along the lines you suggest). No
change/addition to the convention is called for.

thanks for taking the initiative.
best regards,
Karl