⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] GEO AQ CoP meeting "Metadata for Atmospheric Composition and Air Quality", Dublin, 5-7 Sept. 2012 -- Registration open

From: Schultz, Martin <m.schultz>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 16:29:43 +0000

Dear colleague,

       with some delay, we are happy to announce that you can now register for the GEO Air Quality Community of Practice meeting on ?Metadata for Atmospheric Composition and Air Quality? in Dublin (Morrison hotel), 5-7 September 2012. The registration web page is at http://cop.nilu.no/Registration/tabid/10710/language/nb-NO/Default.aspx . The registration fee will be 60 ?, to be paid in cash at the venue. Registration will be open until August 31st, or when we reach the limit of 80 participants.
     Further information about the workshop can be found at http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Air_Quality_Metadata_Workshop_Dublin_2012 . Right now, this page contains the text of the first announcement, but we plan to post some extra material over the coming weeks.

Thanks very much ? looking forward to meet you in Dublin,

Martin Schultz and Leonor Tarrason

PS: if you don?t want to receive further email concerning this workshop or the activities of the GEO AQ CoP, please send a short message to m.schultz at fz-juelich.de<mailto:m.schultz at fz-juelich.de>

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt