⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF trac ticket summary

From: David Hassell <d.c.hassell>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 21:58:51 +0100

Hello everyone,

The summary of open CF Metadata Trac tickets has been updated for 28th
June (http://www.met.reading.ac.uk/~david/cf_trac_summary.html). It's
good to see that, in the last month, quite a few tickets have moved
out of being dormant (red) to being resolved or actively discussed
(blue, green or yellow).

All the best,

David

---- Original message from Jonathan Gregory (04PM 14 Jun 12)