⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF trac ticket summary

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 16:21:29 +0100

Dear all

My colleague David Hassell has compiled a digest of the status of open CF trac
tickets. This can be found at
http://www.met.reading.ac.uk/~david/cf_trac_summary.html

It has a line for each ticket, giving a summary, the names of the proposer and
moderator (if any), and its status. Those which are shown as green have been
accepted for inclusion in the next version of the CF standards document. Some
are currently under discussion, and there are a few where the discussion has
not finished and has gone dormant. I think this is a useful tool for keeping
track of trac. In particular, it is the role of moderators of tickets to keep
the discussion going and move it towards a conclusion. Not all the enhancement
tickets have moderators, and if people who think they have a good grasp of the
discussion would like to volunteer, that is welcome. Being a moderator does not
prevent you from expressing a view, but in summarising the discussion the
moderator should be fair and objective, of course. The rules are at
http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/governance/governance-rules. (Defect tickets do not
require moderators, because there should not be any substantial discussion.)

David expects to update this table approximately every couple of weeks.
Comments are welcome.