⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] [cf-satellite] standard name question - "toa_bidirectional_reflectance"

From: John Graybeal <jgraybeal>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:52:15 -0700

If no one can provide a reasonably knowledgeable response, proposing a new definition would (a) potentially make the most desirable clarification/modification and (b) elicit any conflicts from anyone on the CF-metadata list. One of the list minders will undoubtedly weigh in on this when they have a chance.