⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Need advise on how to store objects

From: Jürgen Simon <juergen_simon>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 18:52:56 +0200

Hello,

I'm new to CF-Metadata. I need some advise on how to store the results of a clustering operation. My clustering results are basically vectors of n-tupels. I need a way to store this info in a NetCDF file, ideally in CF-Metadata compliant form. So the problem looks like this:

I have N clusters, each of which consists of a (varying number) of M-dimensional points.

Does somebody have advise for me?

Kind Regards,
J?rgen