⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] FW: Standard_name for cloud-cover by phenomenon

From: Heiko Klein <Heiko.Klein>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:41:00 +0200

Hi All,

after 3 weeks of silence on this subject, I assume there was no-one who
answered with 'yes' to Philips questions, and there are no longer
objections on using the standardard-names:

low_type_cloud_area_fraction
medium_type_cloud_area_fraction
high_type_cloud_area_fraction

Can I hope for these standard-names to appear in the next version of
standard-names?

Best regards,

Heiko