⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] new track ticket to propose extension of cell_methods

From: Schultz, Martin <m.schultz>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 17:03:17 +0100

Dear all,

    as there is yet no mechanism to alert everyone on new track tickets, this is just to inform you that I have added a new ticket (#82) to propose enhancing the cell_methods attribute so that it can cope with more complex averaging procedures (see thread on "8-hour maximum" concentrations from last year). Some time has gone by since the original discussion, so I wonder if my proposal captures all the problems we debated.

Best regards,

Martin

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich