⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] FW: GOES-R metadata prototype

From: John Caron <caron>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 16:01:23 -0700

hi michael

1) There are a few typos (see attached) that made it invalid NcML. also
".ncml" suffix is preferred over ".xml"
2) for cdm_data_type, i might not call this a grid, maybe "image" is
better. the satellite group should probably come up with a feature type
name for geostationary data.
3) dont use valid_min / valid_max unless you really have data stored
outside that range that you want marked as missing.
     use actual_min/actual_max if you want to document actual ranges.

if you can give me a real file with data and coordinates in it, i can
test the projection parameters.

john