⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] FW: GOES-R metadata prototype

From: Carlomusto, Michael <mcarlomu>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 22:30:40 +0000

From: Carlomusto, Michael
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 5:20 PM
To: 'CF-metadata at cgd.ucar.edu'
Subject: GOES-R metadata prototype

The attached NcML file has been vetted by a small group of people from the CF metadata list, especially with regard to the representation of the proposed GOES projection.

I would like to submit it for comments to the larger group.

I encourage a critical evaluation.

Thanks.
Mike Carlomusto

"This information is only intended for the use of the individual or entity named in this email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me and delete it immediately."

Michael Carlomusto
mcarlomu at harris.com
Harris Corp.
Government Communications Systems Division (GCSD)
Melbourne, FL
(321) 309-7905