⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Convention attribute

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 18:49:25 +0000

Dear all - such as Roy, John (Graybeal) and Mark (Hedley)

Would someone have time to open a trac ticket to propose a change to the CF
convention, in order to clarify the Conventions attribute, following all this
useful email discussion? It seems to me that it would be good to make a
definite decision. I think it's been recognised that, whatever the syntax, it
is up to the data-writer to ensure that multiple conventions do not conflict,
so we ought to state this as well as defining the permissible syntax.