⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Convention attribute

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 19:21:52 +0000

Hi John,

Guess we're on the same wavelength. 99% of usage of the conventions attribute string will be searches using functions like INSTR (function that locates a substring wihin a string), which make delimiters irrelevant but as Benno pointed out carry a (minimal if we're aware) element of risk. Therefore those of us that care are free to use delimiter conventions to convey semantics on the understanding that their point will be missed by the vast majority of users.

Cheers, Roy.