⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New CF Standard Name (antenna_temperature)

From: John Graybeal <jbgraybeal>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:30:27 -0700

Sorry, a doofus question here.

Isn't the antenna temperature affected to some degree by the temperature of the environment it is in? I am thinking of temperature in the common vernacular, sorry if that is the wrong context. But I see a potential conflict with those measurements of antenna temperature that are taken strictly to learn what the temperature of the antenna is, and having nothing to do with the power per unit bandwidth received from a source.

John