⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] [Standard name request] property changes over time

From: Paul.Durack at csiro.au <Paul.Durack>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:20:16 +1000

Fair enough Jonathon..

Ok, then to ensure consistency with current expressions can I then request the following variable names (I've added two more..):

change_over_time_in_sea_water_salinity
change_over_time_in_sea_water_temperature
change_over_time_in_sea_water_potential_temperature
change_over_time_in_sea_water_density
change_over_time_in_sea_water_potential_density
change_over_time_in_sea_water_neutral_density

Cheers,