⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New CF Standard Name (antenna_temperature)

From: Ken Roberts <Ken.Roberts>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 11:51:06 -0400

All,

If there are no objections or requested changes, can it be confirmed
that the following proposed name will be added to the next version of
the CF Standard Name Table?

Standard Name: antenna_temperature
Definition: A measure of the power per unit bandwidth received from a
source by an antenna
Units: Kelvin

Thanks,
Ken

--
Ken P. Roberts
Programmer Analyst, STG, Inc., Government Contractor
Ken.Roberts at noaa.gov