⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] udunits handling of fuzzy time units

From: Benno Blumenthal <benno>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:19:31 -0400

I am sorry, but this conversation is more confusing that it needs to be --
once calendar 360_day is chosen, there is nothing "fuzzy" about month or
year, and once calendar 365_day or 366_day is chosen, there is nothing
"fuzzy" about year. udunits does not support calendar, so its poor choice
of month/year support is not an issue -- if it did support calendar (which
is in the standard), then it would handle year/month correctly for these
choices of calendar.

Benno