⇐ ⇒

(unknown charset) [CF-metadata] point observation data in CF 1.4

From: (unknown charset) Ute Brönner <Ute.Broenner>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:15:57 +0200

Jonathan,
thanks for your answer! My troubles were related to shape and dimensions.
I now finally find out that the new approaches of Netcdf 4 are not implemented in the Java API, yet.
I now use a record dimension which is unlimited and a limited time dimension. Hope that works, otherwise, I have your address now :-)

Best regards,
Ute

Ute Br?nner
www.sintef.com/marine_environment

? Consider the environment before printing